Fashion
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Fashion
»
fashion Inspiration
»
Dip Dye Shorts
Dip Dye Shorts
I love a bit of dip-dye, on my head and on my clothes, and, whilst by no means a natural 'customizer', I really want to give this a go on a pair of Levi's denim shorts.
See the full pieces (with instructions) at
WhoWhatWear
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
LeatherShorts
I have been a real magazine stalker recently...Spied a pair of H&M leather shorts in about every single magazine out there (why oh why a...
there's an "i" in fashion...
This is certainly a first for me... I've struggled with whether or not to include photos of myself on AIF from day one, and although I ...
Home-Making
If you follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram will have gathered that I moved house a few weeks ago and as a result have been fairly preo...
Roll Up, Roll Up for LFW
HAPPY LONDON FASHION WEEK!!!!!!!!! source:cobrasnake
{Style} Shooting Arrows...
W hen you can't shop, the next best thing is definitely sweet gifts in the mail from your sponsors... That's why I was oh-so happ...
The Bobble Hat
I'm pretty much cold-blooded in the winter and spend much of the season running from one radiator to the next, hence I'm always on t...
{Style} Phillip Lim x Target BOOM Sweater
Sweater- Phillip Lim x Target | faux leather skirt c/o Forever 21 | bag- Rebecca Minkoff | heels- ShoeMint | necklace- Zara | ring- House...
Boy Girl Basics
Part two of my basics story for Stylebop.com is probably most akin to the sort of thing you'll find me in day after day. Having spent m...
Wardrobe Wednesday...
I don't know what it is about Bang Bang Bijoux , but every time I see it I just can't resist... I don't know if it's the vi...
Happy Homes and Horrible Hairdressers
Found all these amazingly inspiring pics on ETC , Le Fashion's sister blog. I love nice spaces and am secretly, or now not so secretly,...
Copyright © 2013.
Fashion
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment