together at last: YSL Arty Ovale

Photobucket

I've dreamt about this ring for over a year now, admiring as bloggers left and right featured it in their posts... I even wrote about my yearning for it here back in May when it was sold out everywhere. *Sigh* Well no longer must I pine over YSL's Arty Ovale-- it's finally mine! My amazingly sweet and thoughtful boyfriend surprised me with it this Christmas, cleverly hiding it in a large box under an old shirt of his just to confuse me... Trickster! I can't even begin to describe how excited I was when I opened it up; I pretty much screamed and jumped around for far longer than one would consider normal... All I can say is best Christmas gift EVER!

What did you all get this year? Fill me in on your Christmas loot! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment