Currently


Currently wearing my new Maje leather skirt I swooped in on in the sale, teamed with my current favourite open-knit jumper from Gap.  I have it in cream and grey and snipped off the little gold buttons it had on the shoulder for a less fuss, more-Marant vibe (less is always more when it comes to details in my books)... well that was the intent anyway! It doesn't have a trace of cashmere in it and yet is soft soft soft even after multiple washes-always a winning result for someone whose clumsiness demands regular machine washing! And nothing beats the current London chill like my Topshop Boutique shearling coat. Bought last year, it was my most indulgent purchase to date and was clearly a good investment as I still pull it on again and again as it's just classic enough to weather the trends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment