Bon Voyage!

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'll be heading to Greece for the next two weeks to visit my grandma... It's been seven long years since I've been back, and now that she's in failing health, I decided that I couldn't put it off any longer. I'm super excited to see my family again, eat as many olive oil-slathered foods as possible, and lounge on those sandy-white beaches (with SPF 300, if they make it!), but it's with a heavy heart that I'll do those things... Such is life though, right?

But I refuse to get all Debby-downer on you guys, so let's focus on the positives, shall we? I've scheduled posts for the next two weeks (fun!), and I'll be updating you on my trip via Twitter and Instagram, so be sure to subscribe to those if you haven't already to keep up with the haps!

Oh, and one more thing: I have a giveaway winner to announce! Congratulations to Danielle from Love and Look Pretty for winning a Flavor bracelet! Yay, Danielle!

Love you all,

Vickie

0 comments:

Post a Comment