Sweat It






One of my favourite bloggers Pernille seems to have an endless collection of awesome vintage-style sweatshirts that I am coveting in a big way right now. Instantly dressing down sexier pieces like leather skirts and sharp heels, they're perfect for anyone like me who hates looking too 'done'. Initially, I was hankering after the Iro black sweatshirt with white stripes on the arm, but after spying her black Brooklyn-emblazoned baseball version earlier today I am now on the hunt for similar.

I'm thinking vintage is the way to go but Urban Outfitters, Asos and Iro of course all have some good options I'm mulling over. 

 And, what with it  being Christmas and all, Zoe Karssen's alternative take on the festive jumper ticks all the boxes....

Check out Pernille's blog here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment