Merci Beacoup Style.com


After a very sweet comment from a follower on my previous post telling me she'd voted for me on Style.com, I bemusedly went to investigate and was ridiculously flattered to find I've been included in their 2012 Look of the Year poll. Very surreal to see yours truly amidst the other looks but obviously incredibly touched to be included. Captured by Tommy Ton during London Collections: Men in June earlier this year, the above shot is in the running and currently open to votes, with the results set to be announced in January.   

If you like me in disguise and/or are feeling at all festive, you can vote here (voting ends on January 2nd).

I'm off to France tomorrow for 5 days so will be having a little hiatus until I'm back in London but you can follow me on Instagram @lucywilliams02 for daily updates while I'm away.

Hope you all have a great New Year's Eve. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment