Abbey Lee for Australian Vogue

It's no secret I am obsessed with Australian style and general-down-underish; Tim Tams, Bronte Bay and BBQs are just a few of the things I smile about when I remember my time over there (yes, huge cliche all of them I know), not to mention the easy breezy beach cool they've got down to a tea.  Sass and bide, antipodium, mink pink, one teaspoon, evil twin, something, general pants co (pleaseeee come over here) and stolen girlfriends club (I know that's New Zealand-apologies) are some of the my favourite brands to emerge from down under that have got me hooked.  And with the sporty 'sufs-up' look huge right now, its no surprise that Australian Vogue has demonstrated the look first and at its ultimate best. Abbey lee does electric bohemia beach for this month's Australian Vogue-instantly brightened up my day. 

source:anniieemal (Australian style at its best)

0 comments:

Post a Comment