Abbey Lee Matthew Williamson


Look who I spotted walking at Matthew Williamson yesterday...only my favourite Abbey Lee.  The highlight of the day for me for sure, although Matthew Williamson was a really great show (awesome leather and suede trousers and dresses that were as fluid as water).  And my colleague Natalie's day was made when she said hello to Olivia Palermo outside after the show. Olivia was so sweet and sickeningly, flawlessly pretty in the flesh...I simply loitered in the background smiling like a loser.  Had such a fun day yesterday at LFW and Jaegar was awesome today too.  Real Urbanite goes hunting vibe going on with amazing chunky knit swing jumper dresses and relaxed camel-colored suits.  had my eye of some super-sheer shredded jumpers too which totally softened tailored trousers and gave the whole look a little injection of grow-up grunge.  So sad not to have any more shows to go to, but I am waiting with baited breath to see the latest offerings from Style.com.  Will be posting more about some of my fave shows at London asap...

0 comments:

Post a Comment