In need of some hot pieces to spruce up your Spring wardrobe? Forget the bright, saturated hues of seasons past; this year, look no further than neutrals for an au currant look that will carry you well into the Summer and early Fall. And don't be afraid to mix and match; neutral tones have the ability to harmoniously blend together when done correctly, and adding variety in terms of materials (think suede, satin, silk, cotton, etc) can expertly add depth and intrigue to your overall look. To put it plainly, your look should mimic the light heartedness of the season, so take some risks and have fun!
1. Petite Double Pocket Crop Tee, Topshop, $30
2. Sam Edelman Quinly heels, Sam Edelman, $185
3. Sara Berman Studded suede clutch, Sara Berman, $240
4. Drape Pocket Hareem Trousers, Topshop, $85
5. Shawl Collar Blazer, Topshop, $135
6. Bracelet, Proenza Schouler, $1,115