return of the scrunchie...


Just when you thought they were behind you, the quintessential 80s hair tie returns for a repeat performance... That's right my friends, I'm talking about scrunchies. You know, those poofy, printed, colorful ponytail holders of days yore? Yup, the very ones. From Marc Jacobs' Spring collection all the way to Chanel, the runway has marked the comeback of these badboys in a big way. Even mass retailers such as American Apparel, with their metallic renditions, and H&M, with their floral offerings, have jumped aboard the scrunchie bandwagon. And although I myself am not sure how I feel about the trend, these once unsightly accessories (think Carrie explaining to Burger that a city girl would never be caught dead sporting one in public) are back, whether I like it or not...

0 comments:

Post a Comment