eye of the tiger...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, so I know my shirt isn't exactly "tiger" print (duh), but this just felt like the right title for this post... plus I might be known to annoyingly sing "eye of the tiger" when I win at games like Boggle, Connect Four and cards... gracious, huh? Anyway, I found this top, which I bought well over a year ago, at my parents house when I went home for the holidays... I don't know why I didn't bring it with me when I moved out here, but finding it again somehow felt like seeing an old friend. It's so flowy and comfortable to wear, plus the print is just all-around rad. What can I say? Reunited, and it feels soooo good...

Outfit details: silk top- Joe Fresh; stirrup pants- Gap; hat and necklace- Forever 21; purse- thrifted; shoes- Versace; rings- YSL and Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment