knits and bits of Vancouver...

Urban Outfitters sweater

Urban Outfitters sweater

Urban Outfitters sweater

Photobucket

Coming home for the holidays would not be complete without a trip to Vancouver, Mr. AIF's hometown... I love Van for the multitude of shops, eateries, and entertainment it offers, but it's the city's natural beauty that captures my heart time and again. After a super hectic trip to Science World, we walked along False Creek, which is INSANELY gorgeous, and snapped some quick shots before the sun went down. Even though I bought this sweater in Alberta, it has a certain BC vibe to it, don't you think? That said, it proved to be just the thing to ward off late afternoon chills while exploring the waterfront. I'll remember you fondly, beautiful, snow-less Vancouver, when I'm cooped up in my little winter wonderland... sigh.

Outfit details: sweater- Urban Outfitters; blouse- H&M; stirrup pants- GAP; necklace- Forever 21; belt- thrifted; boots- Feet First

0 comments:

Post a Comment