{Travel Diary} On the Rocks...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

These photos were taken on my last night in Messolonghi, our hometown in Greece... My cousin and I decided to go to a nearby beach to catch the sunset and snap some quick pics, which turned out to be one of the windiest nights ever... And if you don't believe me, just look at my hair! 'Nuff said.

Saying goodbye to family is always so hard (we're a bunch of cry babies!), because we never really know when we'll see each other again... After all, it was seven years since my last visit! And since I'm not sure if I'll get to see my grandma again, it was especially hard to say goodbye to her, but hey, that's life.

All in all, it was an amazing trip, and I feel so fortunate to have made it back, even if for only such a short time... I want to thank my amazing cousins for taking my outfit pics (believe me, it wasn't easy with the extreme heat!), as well as those who followed along my trip via Twitter and Instagram — Your sweet comments meant so much! And as always, thanks to all of those who read my silly little blog daily, your support means more than you could ever know. xx

Outfit details: dress & necklace- Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment