Fringe Me

Fringe MeI know, I know, fringeing is old news-my housemates and I could set up a minnetonka outlet store with the amount fringed booties we all own. Nevertheless I'm still very much in love with tassels and like the way fringeing is now no longer confined to boho bags and footwear (although I still have a soft spot for both, hence the inclusion of this JJ Winters bag. Top of the list for any fringe junkie) and can be edgy and smart just as easily as laid-back and low key. I want this Maje dress so much-its my perfect summer dress as the fringeing down the side is secondary to the bright and beautiful print. Whilst the All Saints tassel gilet is a statement piece, the fringeing on the black Topshop mini is really subtle and is just asking to be sexed up with these killer Topshop heels. I mixed up the fringeing with basics such as the LNA t-shirt, as well as leather, suede and denim to give texture and basically just play with all the pieces I've been obsessing over recently. Tan fringe dress-Topshop/ Brown leather gilet-Maje/ Leather mini skirt-Lover/Acid Wash fringe crop top- Topshop/Tassel necklace-Asos. Images from rockthetrend.com and vogue shoot-fringe festival
Fringe Me by Lucy_wills featuring J Brand jeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment