that makes scents!

As a longtime lover of nail polish, I'm super stoked about Revlon's Fruitful Temptations, a limited-edition collection of** OMG** scented nail polishes! That's right my friends, get ready to kick it old school with an array of 8 shades that smell deliciously like tropical fruit when dry! I myself am super stoked to experience lightly perfumed digits and the sense of nostalgia that they evoke... Back in the 8th grade I bought a vanilla scented top coat from Claire's that I applied religiously until my little flower-adorned bottle ran dry... I remember being heartbroken to discover that my beloved enamel had been discontinued, and cursed my wretched fate when I couldn't find a suitable substitute. A good decade or so later, and my prayers have finally been answered! In such tantalizing shades as Coconut Crush, Mad About Mango, Pretty In Papaya, Sublime Strawberry, Raspberry Rapture, Mon Cherry, Passionate Fruit, and Not So Blue-Berry, the 13 year old girl inside can finally have her scented nail polish and wear it too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment