Sretsis Autumn/Winter 2010


I'm head over heels for Sretsis' new offering, which in my mind is the perfect marriage of whimsy and classic sophistication... I love their feminine designs rendered in soft pastels and fabulous fabrics (think cotton lawn and chiffon), and the heart appliques employed throughout the collection are simply the cherry atop this fashion cornucopia. Inspired by classic Lladro figurines, this line could not have been styled more perfectly; I'm obsessed with these images and the overt sense of fantasy that they evoke. The viewer is almost transported to a realm where the fashion is at once quirky and classic, almost as though Coco Chanel fell down the rabbit hole and ended up in a chic yet curious land. Dubbed Stolen Moments, this line has effectively stolen my heart...

Images courtesy of Wikifashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment