outfit envy...

I'm sooo loving this outfit on This Time Tomorrow's Krystal... Evidently this look is part of the ModCloth Spring Fever Blogger Challenge, which takes four lovely bloggers and outfits them in a piece from their new Spring collection each Monday this month to see who can style it the best. Bust out the boxing gloves ladies, it's go time! The item in question this round is their Ivory Symphony Skirt, which is a delightfully tiered BB Dakota mini that I'm seriously in love with... Needless to say, my vote goes to Krystal. I love how she paired the skirt with a loose fitting sweater, an amazing rosary (I want it!), and some sick cage heels. By keeping the outfit neutral in tone, Krystal effortlessly created a look that's fresh, feminine, and seriously in demand this season. No disrespect to the other lovely ladies participating in this challenge, but Krystal's look is definitely a keeper...

Images courtesy of This Time Tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment