Chain Me













This Vanessa Bruno jersey dress is now on sale at Net-A-Porter and its fuelled my obsession with layers and layers of chains as it is the perfect blank canvas for the hundreds of multi stranded metal necklaces around right now. This Fiona Paxton necklace (2nd from top) was everywhere a while ago in silver but I love this black version available at http://www.urbanoutiftters.co.uk/ as its got a bit more edge than its silver and gold siblings. All the other necklaces are highstreet because I like to be able to play with trends like these and get cheapish pieces I can throw on and pull off. I threw in this great little bodycon ruched dress form Miss Selfridge too, just in case the Vanessa Bruno one sells out.
From top to bottom: dress-Vanessa Bruno, necklace-Fiona Paxton @ Urban Outifitters, necklace-urban outfitters, necklace-Topshop, dress-Miss Selfridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment