Harem Me

I've always been a bit unsure of the whole harem thing due to the worrying combination of my short legs with a saggy crocth. However these Topshop Temperley copy leopard print harems have got me convinced to the extent I'm about to buy mine online now. Unlike so many Harems the animal print on these give them a bohemian, laid back vibe that works day and night; by day their ibiza in a trouser and by night they perfectly balance out tailoring and heels. Wanted to team the nightime side with the black version of the nude Aldo heels I featured in my last post but polyvore wouldn't let me clip them for some reason...but I think these topshop spiky numbers are pretty good all the same. I love the trousers so much I kept everything else monochrome but a red lip or bright and bold clutch could inject some colour...Full marks to topshop once again .
  • leather fringed jacket-MuuBaa @ asos.com
  • white vest-splendid
  • beaded sandals-asos.com
  • leopard print harem pants-topshop
  • black tuxedo jacket-jasmine de milo
  • black, draped-backed vest-Elisabeth and James
  • stud/spike heels-topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment