Louis Vuitton Fall 2010






As many of you know, I'm a sucker for all things vintage. Be it clothing, accessories or housewares, vintage is my jam... so when I checked out Louis Vuitton's Fall 2010 offering, I was pleased as punch by the direction designer Marc Jacobs steered the collection. I absolutely loved the 50's/60's vibe he channeled, complete with hourglass silhouettes, luxe fabrics and delicate details (think fur buttons and bows affixed to shoes!). It's this level of glitz and glamour that has become synonymous with the Vuitton name, and the Fall 2010 collection is certainly no exception. I can't help but think of Joan Harris, the voluptuous office manager from my beloved Mad Men, strutting around the office in one of these looks, commanding the attention of all around her... Or even Betty Draper, the pretty housewife, all dressed up for one of Don's many business functions. All in all, this collection has my heart a flutter with nostalgia... Jeepers!
Images courtesy of Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment