Topshop Boutique Picks

I can't get enough of Topshop Boutique right now..whilst the rest of Topshop seems to be ruffled, cropped or worse, the boutique is forever brimming with amazing pieces with which to build the coolest capsule wardrobe.  The khaki oversize tee is high on my wish list and will be teamed with Whistles cycling shorts come Spring and the burgundy silk shorts and split back cable knit jumper are also particular faves..actually I can't choose, I love them all and it's taking all my restraint not to get them all whisked to by office via Topshop express (any of you in London, did you know you can get pieces whisked over the same day free of charge via topshop express? Still loving that discovery..) And the best bit?  There's constantly new pieces being added...
Visit Topshop for more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment