adventures in thrifting...

As my Twitter followers already know, I was fortunate enough to score BIG TIME during my last thrifting adventure. Luckily for me, my local Value Village is a serious goldmine, and is conveniently located a mere two blocks from my place of employment... can you guess how I spend my lunch breaks? Anyway, after a particularly frustrating day at work, I decided to blow off some steam with a light shopping session. To say that the experience was cathartic would be a gross understatement, for the moment I spotted this little beauty, all my sorrows simply melted away... I'm a huuuuge lover of accessories, and I collect far more bags, belts and jewels than I can ever seem to store, so you can imagine my excitement in finding a Moschino Junior leather belt in pristine condition for a mere $5.99! I practically skipped around the store, reveling in my good fortune as the thrift store Gods smiled down upon me. Talk about retail therapy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment