my first love...


A long time lover of fashion, I haven't always been open to the idea of thrifting... It wasn't until one fateful day in my early twenties when a friend of mine (an avid thrifter from, well, birth) convinced me to accompany her to our local Salvation Army. It was there near a deep, dingy bin of miscellaneous goods that I fell in love... sifting through countless castoffs, I finally spotted a leather clutch that actually looked to be in good condition. After appraising the item hesitantly, I was amazed to discover that the clutch was a YSL piece from the 70's... The best part? It was in near perfect condition with an asking price of $4! Cha-ching! And although I now only wear my beloved clutch on occasion, it will forever remain close to my heart as the purse that started it all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment