Saturday morning...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today has been a lazy sort of day... It's cold and snowy out, so I didn't really feel like braving the elements except to go grab a tasty treat at Starbucks (have you tried their salted caramel hot chocolate? It's mind blowing!). As soon as my sweet tooth was appeased, I headed right back home to lounge about while Mr. AIF studied diligently... Perhaps something I should have done.

Instead, I painted my nails, caught up on my magazines, baked some delicious ginger snaps (my best yet!), and watched a little Antiques Road Show, which inevitably gets me looking through reference books... Oh, and I may have watched an episode (or three!) of The Golden Girls, which I'm pretty much addicted to. All in all, a blissful Saturday morning. What are you up to today, lovelies? xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment