Essentials




As the queen of oversized bags the size of a small child, I've decided its time to try downscaling. I'll never be able to do the teeny tiny bag thing (too much essential junk I need to cart around), but this wash bag style Urban Outfitters clutch is just right.  Big enough for all my essentials while encouraging me to de-clutter...ideal. I love the tiny detail of the brown zipper too.

And the essentials? My Louis wallet, Diptique Vetyvero scent, Smythson notebook (with a very nice motto to live by on the front), ipod touch, Nars Laguna bronzer, YSL Touche Eclat, Lancome Mascara and the Marc Jacobs pendant I bought in Paris which is my bling of choice right now. Oh and if everything looks a bit grubby...well, it's probably because it is-my regular handbags are health hazards (hence the downscale!).

Clutch available from Urban Outfitters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment