The Pants



A couple of hazy iphone shots of last nights get-up wearing my new (very squeaky!) Gap burgundy leather trousers. I went to a Gap bloggers breakfast on Thursday for the launch of the brand's collaboration with Isabel Marant for a limited edition T-shirt which supports the  RED World Aids day. The t-shirts are in store now and support such a worthy cause so please go and buy one if you can. Plus, who wouldn't want a little piece of Marant in their wardrobe...?

Anywho, Denise from Gap quickly gave me the head's up that there were a few pairs of these leather trousers left in store so I had to investigate...To be honest, I was sold as soon as I heard the words 'burgundy leather'! I promptly ran downstairs, tried them on, fell in love and dashed to the till. An impulse buy yes, but when you find leather trousers that fit this good, and only one pair left in your size, logic and common sense have no business interfering! 

I teamed them with Topshop heels, Cos white t-shirt, belt from ebay and my vintage fur coat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment