Checkmate




After losing my vintage red and black check shirt I bought in Paris three years ago for about €5, I decided to look to Paris once again for replacement and opted for this Etoile Isabel Marant one I sought out in the Net-A-Porter sale. Initially it felt like it was going to itch like crazy because the flannel is so coarse but weirdly once on, it just feels thick, cosy and as authentic as a designer lumberjack shirt can feel.

Also snapped up in the sale was this Eddie Borgo rose gold cone bracelet which feels very at home next to my other piece of rose gold arm candy, namely the little star friendship bracelet I bought from Asos about a year ago and haven't taken off since.  Also included in the hoard was a Pachachuti fedora and some Wolford tights like the ones I was searching for the other day in the style of Ashley Olsen (yep, I hunted some down in the end!)

Right, now I'm off on a little shopping trip... and when I say little, I mean shopping for a birthday present for my little nephew Max who was 1 yesterday!

Have a great weekend all xxx

shirt-Etoile Isabel Marant-leather gilet-H&M-cone bracelet-Eddie Borgo-watch-Michael Kors-nude cross bracelet-Mono from Collette in Paris-red cross bracelet-personal holiday find from Greece-star thread bracelet-Asos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment