25







Apologies for rubbish lack of posts lately, a hectic work schedule, unrelenting cold and the small matter of celebrating my quarter of a century milestone (eek) have meant Fashion Me Now has been slightly neglected over the past 2 weeks.

The big 25 was last Saturday and I basically spent the whole day eating and drinking with my nearest and dearest. Pics from the day mainly revolved around food 9!) but I'll be posting some an outfit post tomorrow so some fashion-related content is on its way I promise! One of the highlights of the day had to be the beautiful silver branch ring by Noemi Klein I was given by a big group of girlfriends. I'm notoriously picky when it comes to jewellery, so it's no small feat finding something I instantly love which is exactly what happened with this beauty. Rugged, raw and yet really delicate all at the same time, Noemi Klein is a new favourite of mine and definitely a designer worth checking out if you're not familiar with her already. I literally haven't stopped admiring it since so a huge thank you once again to all my girls for the loveliest gift.

Check out Noemi's website for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment