LFW Day One: Outfit







London Fashion Week kicked off yesterday so I thought it was just the day for the metallic snakeskin jeans AKA the Party Trousers. 

Bora Aksu, Felder Felder, Maria Grachvogel and Zoe Jordan were all on the agenda before finishing the day over some cocktails and heading to the O by Tank party at the Shop at the Bluebird. Phew!

Ended up taking a day out from fashion week today as my unrelenting cold has wiped me out... giving myself a day to recover before getting back on it tomorrow for the rest of the week.

Oh and welcome to the ever so slightly improved/super-sized Fashion Me Now!  I hope you all like the bigger pictures I'm now able to post.

Jeans-All saints, Blouse-Sandro, Leather jacket-vintage Topshop, Coat-Mango, boots-Hobbs, belt-ebay find.

(Huge thanks to Stockholm Street Style for the top two pictures)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment