Flatline

















A few of my favourite pins of late. 

Tomboy dressing, grungy basics and no-fuss denim seem to be at the forefront of my mind currently. Aside from all things house-related that is, which seem to have dominated my attention of late what with moving house today and all. After looking at the likes of kitchen bins and storage solutions for the last week, I felt an escapist inspiration post was much needed!

In other news, the Sugababes are back. Although this time they've got the catchy name of Mutya Keisha Siobhan. The styling is questionable and still up for a final verdict (I'm veering towards so bad it's great) but the song itself is so catchy in that 90s harmony way the Sugababes always did so well. Plus you guys know I can't resist a Venice Beach setting. On repeat.

Don't forget you can now get updates on Facebook as FMN has its very own page here. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment