Leaving the Wilderness


Just back from an amazing weekend at Wilderness festival in Oxfordshire.
 
From afro-beats to Tom Odell to deep-house and disco, masked burlesque shows in the woods, reflexology in a tipi, lakeside sunbathing and ciders, ridiculous amounts of delicious food and lots and lots of dancing, the whole experience will most definitely have to be repeated next year. 

Those of you who follow me on Instagam and have liked my new Facebook page will have already seen this shot of what I wore yesterday, taken just before we tore ourselves away and headed home. My new Urban Outfitter's two-tone denim shorts are giving my trusty Levi's a little break so I'm hoping our summer's not yet over so they get a few more much-deserved wears. 

The second (better) photo is from Harpers Bazaar street style by Frances Davidson.

Sunglasses // Beyond Retro but similar from Oliver Peoples, ASOS and Jeepers Creepers
Trainers // Converse

0 comments:

Post a Comment