{Beauty} Holiday Makeup Must-Haves

 photo HolidayMakeupMusthaves_zpsb73f8b97.jpg

Deborah Lippmann nail polish in 'Red Silk Boxers,' $20 | Nars lip gloss in 'Bleecker,' $26 | Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in 'Dark Chocolate Ink,' $24 | Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Color, $30 | Dermablend Cover Creme SPF 30, $38

It's no secret that I rarely stray from my daily makeup routine (save for the odd, seasonal lipstick switch-up), but the holidays are the one time of year I actually get excited about makeup. Aside from the products I use on the regular, I could generally take it or leave it where makeup is concerned (what, I really like skincare!). But the way Sephora dangles gift sets in my face and M.A.C. inundates me with flashy, limited edition everything, it's no wonder I can't say no. So aside from some shimmery shadows I'll probably never wear past the new year or yet another illuminator that I really don't need, my holiday must-haves this year are all about creating flawless-looking skin (complete with uber rosy cheeks!) and bright eyes, with festive (and in my case, standard) pops of red thrown in for good measure... Because less is more, right?

These are just a few of the products I'm including in my holiday makeup arsenal, but I'd love to hear what you're obsessing over right now as well! And as a tip from one homegirl to another, if you're looking to try a new skincare range, I would totally recommend Tata Harper; I recently splurged (and believe me, they aren't cheap!) on a few products to help restore my totally neglected (aka- sleep deprived) skin and I'm officially obsessed... Who knew natural skincare could actually be good? xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment