Weekend Update



This weekend saw a very welcome escape from London to go and stay with friends in the Cotswold countryside for a couple of lazy days mainly revolving around eating, antiques-hunting and sofa-lounging. Heaven. 

I went | To Tetbury in Wiltshire for an afternoon of antiques hunting. Jamie and I came away with some Victorian medicine bottles, a silver cocktail shaker, a mother-of-pearl box for playing cards, some old boxes of photographic film and a big old wine bottle for a candle. You can see some our haul on my Instagram.

I ate | A lot! From home-cooked pork belly and brownies, to baked camembert with cranberry at The Wild Duck, this was winter eating at its best.

I drank | Really into all things Beetroot juice. With blueberry and/or apple for sweetness. 

I watched |  The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Accurate adaptation and awesome visually - might feel a little lacking in substance for those who haven't read the books. One of those stories that really benefits from a narrator and being in Katniss's head.

I wore | My vintage fur coat bought in Paris many years ago is once again getting lots of wear now its getting colder. 

I bought |  Inspired by our host's insanely cosy sitting room, I've invested in some grey throws to have on hand as it gets colder. This striped one and this waffle throw from John Lewis are two favourites. 


In other news, I've finally got round to adding some pieces to my Tictail store with more to come very soon. Iro, Isabel Marant, H&M and Free People all up there.... Check it all here.


All images via my instagram // @lucywilliams02

0 comments:

Post a Comment