Cosy Toes





These docs are just so much softer and cosier than their harder brothers and sisters and I instantly fell in love when I spied them in this months Elle UK.  Sitting in a rather chilly showroom right now, looking out of the French windows at the depressingly dark sky and just looking at these booties is warming me up from the inside out almost as a big mug of earl grey tea.  After helping a friend decorate their Christmas tree yesterday, eating advent chocolates in the morning and listening to Magic's best assortment of Christmas Crackers all day (Band Aid '88 3 times so far), I am feeling thoroughly festive and the sheepskin lining of these docs is only adding to it.  Can't wait till Christmas shopping is over so I can get myself some Christmas cheer...

Available at Asos.com and Urban Outfitters
Image Source: ASOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment