second skin...

My latest jaunt to Winners proved to be a fruitful one, for not only did I leave with a pair of new leggings, but a spring in my step to boot! Leggings are a staple for me, and finding a pair that actually provides ample warmth during the chilly winter months can be something of a challenge... A friend recently told me that she had acquired a fine pair of "treggings" (trouser leggings) at Winners that she loved, so I dashed over to see what goodies I could procure for myself. And what goodies indeed! I bought a pair of thick, black Romeo & Juliet Couture leggings that resemble jeans (but not in a cheesy, Sirens kind of way!), which will provide the perfect buffer between me and all this dreadful winter cold. From this day forth, I think I shall refer to them as "jeggings" in honor of my dear friend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment