buried treasure...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Organizing my accessory drawer the other day, I rediscovered a few treasures that I had completely forgotten about... don't you just love when that happens? I used to wear my Pyrrha crest necklace religiously a few years back, but over time I forgot all about it... And that yellow bakelite bangle was my blessed jewel when I found it at Value Village a few years back (for only $1.99!), yet it has gone unworn for the better part of this year. The same goes for my little brass earrings (another Value Village find!) and my red leather gloves, which are the most luxuriously soft vintage gloves I've ever felt... You might recognize my pocket watch necklace from previous posts (like here and here). It clearly gets a lot of love, but I wanted to include it anyway because it's so darn cute!

I hope you like my hidden treasures... what's hiding in your wardrobe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment