Christmas came early this year...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas may be a time of buying gifts for loved ones, but who's to say that that can't include yourself? Am I right, or am I right? Anyway, I've decided to (conveniently) adopt this logic in justifying my latest little indulgence... I have such a weakness for wristlets (you don't even want to know how many I have!) and this shade of green that I simply couldn't resist. In fact, I think I actually squealed when I saw it, embarrassingly enough... The salesman probably knew I was a sure-thing from the moment I walked into the store and darted over to it, practically drooling over how pretty it was. Before I knew it, I was whipping out my credit card and daydreaming about the things my new wristlet and I would do together... Do I have a problem or something? I'm seriously starting to wonder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment