Grazia.it



Some might remember a snapshot a few weeks ago of my bed in outfit-planning chaos-the prepping for a little project I had lined up.  Well, all the prepping was because I was the super-talented Vanessa Jackman asked if she could shoot me for her Street Style Feature "Girl Next Door" for Grazia.it, the results of which are up now.

For a non-outfit post blogger, it was the first shoot of this kind I've ever done so the nerves definitely set in that morning, especially after Vanessa tole me she was using film so there's no option to look back, review and re-take-blinking was not an option!  Luckily, I was in incredibly safe hands and Vanessa put me right at ease.  After two and half nail-biting weeks with the photos getting developed, the results went live on Friday so I thought it only right I put them up for you to see.

Check out the whole post (with interview) here (it's all in Italian but should translate o.k in google translate).

Vanessa has also very sweetly done a post on the feature of her blog-tons of photos and full credit details.  Check hers out here...

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment