Float my Boat

















It's so autumnul already I'm feeling pretty blissed out holed up at home in the countryside with the remote control, a pile of magazines and my cat for company.  Just had a quick trip out to get a new ipod after mine died after 6 good years (mourning all the oldies but goodies I've lost), and
  typically got sidetracked in Zara and, blame the new season, picked up two chunky knits. Finally went for that neon pink number I've been procrastinating over for weeks now, and the other is black and white speckled with a turtleneck.  Makes me feel a bit like Claire Danes in My So-called Life and  that can only be a good thing...

Sorry for being a bad blogger recently...Fashion Week is on the approach and I promise to post some detaily/outfitty shots as the weekend approaches.  Lots more posts to come to stick with me.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment