Cosy on Down






After some Autumnal sunbathing 2 weeks ago, it's most definitely back to normal in blighty as the temperatures continue to drop. As a natural sun bunny,  the cold weather is taking some adjusting to... I've dug out my fur coat, dug out the electric blanket (old before my time much?), and am constantly on the look out for cosy wardrobe additions to keep my spirits up. So its pretty much perfect timing that my very talented friend Rosie has launched her own line of seriously covetable cashmere accessories. Unlike so many cashmere brands, the colours, designs and general spirit of the brand are cool, contemporary and actually make you look forward to wrapping up warm. The fluoro pieces are already firmly on my Christmas wish list (but in true sun-loving style I'm already visualizing wearing the beanie right through into next summer with denim cut offs) and as for the copper Where the Wild Things Are style headband...I'm not even going to try and wait for Christmas for that one.

As you know, I love a good hat but Rosie's also done beautiful scarves, gloves and socks for the ultimate cashmere collection.  Check out Rosie's site below to shop now and find out more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment