Leather & Lattes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I know what you must thinking, 'Is this girl majorly addicted to Starbucks or what?!' But despite what it looks like from the past couple of posts, I assure you that I'm not... Besides, it's more of a deep admiration than an addiction anyway (seriously, have you tried their Pumpkin Spice Lattes? Unreal).

Anyway, these photos were taken by the lovely Kassandra during fashion week, on a night that I was too tired to put much thought into my outfit OR wear heels... You know how it is.

Happy first of October, lovelies!!! (In case the exclamation marks didn't give it away, it's my favourite month of the year...) xx

Outfit details: polka dot dress- Forever 21; faux leather jacket- Zara; bag- Shop Mamie; oxfords- Aldo (like 3 years ago!); necklace- House of Harlow; bracelets- Aldo Accessories; ring- H&M

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment