Wear Canada: Joe Fresh Style

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favourite brands (and the best reason to go to Superstore) is definitely Joe Fresh... It's simple, on trend and super affordable. So when FLARE.com asked what my favourite Canadian brand is for their Wear Canada campaign, the answer was a no-brainer.

I bought this blazer a few years ago, and I still love it as much as the day I got it - but you know me and plaid... The top is also super old, but it's definitely one of my favourite Joe purchases because it's just as relevant now as it was when I bought it. Gotta love timeless dressing, right?

Photobucket

For more, visit Wear Canada on FLARE.com here... Thanks for reading, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: plaid blazer- Joe Fresh; silk leopard top- Joe Fresh; skirt- Winners; vintage clutch- High Fashion Handbags; oxfords- Aldo; necklace- Forever 21; bracelets- Whiting & Davis and Aldo Accessories; ring- YSL; tights- HUE

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment