Goinggoing-SOLD


These boots from Nelly.com were such a good find but after limping all the way to work depsite wearing 2 pairs of socks I have had to accept they are just too big.  I've already raced onto Nelly.com and ordered a smaller size so if anyone's interested in buying these, leave your details in the comments box.  They are a size 38/UK 5 but come up big so would fit a U.K size 5.5-6 I reckon (I'm a U.K 4.5 so have gone for the 37 this time).

They retail on Nelly.com for €42.95 but as I've worn mine twice I'm selling them for £25.

Let me know if you're interested!

These have now been sold... I did it on a first come first serve basis so apologies to those of you who were interested and missed out.  The boots are still available from Nelly.com now.

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment