Melting Snow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Knock on wood, but so far this winter has been a breeze... It's my second one in Edmonton, and compared to last year's mountains of snow and -40° temperatures, this year seriously pales in comparison. I mean come on, it's December and you can see patches of grass through the snow! *Fist Pump*

It was so warm in fact that I got away with wearing just a sweater and blazer... And speaking of sweaters, how cute is this one from Forever 21? It reminds me of last year's H&M version (you know, the beige one that was everywhere), that I kicked myself for not buying. Gotta love second chances, huh?

Happy weekending, everyone! xx

Outfit details: blazer- H&M; sweater- Forever 21; jeans- Gap; boots- Feet First; bag & hat- H&M; necklace & bracelet- Forever 21; watch- Michael Kors

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment