Goodies







Apologies for being M.I.A lately and a belated Happy Christmas to all!

I've been enjoying some serious downtime at home in the country with family for Christmas and blogging has slightly fallen by the wayside... Eating and drinking far too much seems to have been mandatory over the festive period but it's been just what I needed after a manic couple of weeks in London. 

As someone who generally spends all spare pennies on clothes, it's always nice to get a few bits and pieces for Christmas that aren't for my wardrobe! A Topshop boutique silk camisole and a couple of additions to my burgeoning friendship bracelet collection satisfied any sartorial cravings for the day... But the main event was the black wool and leather coat I picked up from The Kooples sale a few days before Christmas. While I'm not a huge fan of coats with full leather sleeves, I do love a leather detail or two so the black leather lepels and pocket trims work really well and suit me down to the ground. It's one of those coats you can throw on over jeans and scuffed boots and instantly feel pulled together and, dare I say it, chic - not something I'm used to but am currently kind of loving! 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment