Blue Meets World...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

You know when you see something and are instantly drawn to it, only you have no idea how to incorporate it into your wardrobe? Well that's what happened when I bought this skirt. It was bright, fun and super cheap (thank you, Forever 21!), but I couldn't for the life of me picture what to wear with it. I can typically picture a couple different looks when I'm shopping, and based on what I already have, I pick new pieces that will function with the rest... Well let me tell you, this was not one of those times. So after countless failed attempts, I gave up on greatness and settled for a simple t-shirt-and-polka-dot-tights combo. What do ya do.

Happy Monday, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: t-shirt- James Perse; skirt- Forever 21; bag- Cambridge Stachel; tights- Joe Fresh; booties- Michael Kors; necklaces- borrowed from Kastles; bracelets- Aldo Accessories; watch- Michael Kors 

0 comments:

Post a Comment