London Looks


















 While I loved the likes of Jonathan Saunders, Mary Katranzou and Peter Pilotto, the above are a few of my favourite London looks whose wearability immediately resonated with my existing wishlist. S/S 2013's transeasonal vibe along with my impatience means I would, and want to wear most of this right away too...

One show that pleasantly surprised in terms of how much I liked it was Marques Almeida. Last season's offering was cool, but seeing the S/S 2013 collection up-close and on the runway made me really fall for their signature ripped denim which had a sort of elegance while still being inherently grungy.

From top to bottom: 

Christopher Kane/Preen/Preen/Ashish/JW Anderson/Ashish/Preen/Topshop Unique/Topshop Unique/Marques Almeida/Acne/Eudon Choi/Dion Lee/Dion Lee/ Simone Rocha

0 comments:

Post a Comment