{Style} The Many Shades of Brown...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sometimes a girl just wants to throw caution to the wind and drape herself in deep, delicious shades of brown... Be it a nod to a new season or a departure from more commonly worn colours, brown is super stylin', especially when channeling that mom-meets-grannie-chic vibe we all know and love. Unfortunately the only anecdotal proof I have of this comes from myself, but hey, I'm as good a source as any right? Just smile and nod my friends, smile and nod...

Oh and in other news, I just realized that maybe I shouldn't write posts when I'm completely and utterly sleep deprived... Note to self.

Happy Tuesday, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: dress- Oak and Fort; booties- Aldo (even cooler version here); bag- vintage Stuart Weitzman; necklace- Forever 21; ring- YSL; bracelet- the Bay; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment