Winter Sun











With my winter sun getaway less than 3 weeks away, I'm not yet done with ogling sun-drenched shoots and editorials, and Zimmerman's latest campaign for its Swim 12/13 collection is my latest find for doing just that. The epitome of beach-beautiful, their campaigns always look like something lifted straight from a Bounty outfit. Only with much, much better swimwear. And while it helps the pieces themselves are so great, the subtle styling touches like the small pieces of layered jewellery and baseball caps make all the difference.

Since reigniting my love for the brand, I've fallen for more than a few pieces from the current Zimmerman collection, namely the white lace playsuit, floral bandeau romper and patchwork beach dress,  all of which I am now mentally willing into my holiday suitcase. 


Ph: Benny Horne, Stylist & Co-Creative Director: Tamila Purvis, Co-Creative Director: Emil Vrisakis, Model: Denisa Dvorakova

Images sourced from Studded Hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment