And so it begins



I don't know about you, but I've yet to get reach out-and-about mode this year and am still very much opting for hibernating above all else. But, what with London Collections kicking off today which I'll be in and out of the office for over the next 3 days, I felt today was as good a day as any to do my first outfit post of the year.

The coat was a pre-Christmas purchase and has become something of a permanent fixture ever since. I'd been hunting for a leopard print coat for a while and after an unsuccessful ebay purchase I stumbled upon this one in Mango. It's pretty good in terms of print and texture and manages to avoid the dreaded synthetic teddy bear look so many faux fur coats run of. Plus, it's now in the sale for £59.99.
Wearing: Mango leopard print coat, HnM faux leather trousers, Zara boots, Cos jumper, HnM leather gilet worn under the coat and Celine bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment